As a Functional Medicine physician, Dr. Allen helps families change their lives and create balance by making healthy lifestyle changes. She shows her patients how to create an environment within their bodies that heals itself through proper nutrition, spiritual growth and mental stimulation.
Dr. Allen is able to help patients:
- Identify underlying causes of sickness
- Control weight gain
- Develop a plan of attack
- Create preventative measures
Weight Loss Programs
Look Good Feel Good Weight Loss Program - CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
This program was created for individuals looking for a solid plan to lose weight while successfully learning how to create better habits. This program includes:
- A plan and recommendations for setting healthy weight loss goals
- Access to our membership webpage
- Access to the Natural Weigh Academy: A medically supervised online course with a mind, body, and spirit approach to weight loss
- Monthly teleconference
- 2 coaching sessions with a life coach
- Private web page with chat time
- Exercise Challenges
Investment: $300 for 12 weeks
Beyond Compare VIP Program - CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
Our VIP program is designed for individuals 100% vested in their wellness looking to connect directly with our team of experts. This program adds a more personable approach to helping you meet your goals, both inside and out. It includes:
- Everything in the Look Good Feel Good Program
- 2 coaching sessions per month with a life coach
- 3 sessions with the physician
Investment: $1200 for 12 weeks
Natural Weigh Membership Website - CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
Our goal at Natural Family Wellness is to nurture and support you through your transformation in living a healthier lifestyle. Our membership program will help you stay accountable and give you a safe community to share and exchange experiences. It includes:
- Recipes and demos
- Comments / social support
- Exercise challenges
Purchase Now, Then Visit Membership Site tab to sign up and create your login credentials.
Acupuncture - CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
- For pain management
- Restore energy
Investment: $75 (in addition to office visit consultation)
Relaxation Therapy - CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
- Heart Math Technique
- A type of biofeedback to reduce stress
Investment: $40/session (in addition to office visit consultation)
A series of meditation sessions using Heart Math that uses the power of the heart to reduce stress, build resilience and enhance performance with heart rhythm feedback and training in real time to help you shift to a positive emotional state.
Infra-Red Sauna - CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
- A low temperature sauna to promote relaxation and improve sleep
Ready to Quit Smoking - CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
- The use of acupuncture and behavior modification to decrease cravings and quit tobacco smoking.
Vitality and Healthy Aging - CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
- Bio-Identical Hormones for relief of menopause symptoms
- Adrenal Recharge
- Nutritional Coaching
- Supplement Recommendations
Investment: $150 (Initial evaluation for relaxation, infra-red, and acupuncture services)
Heartmath - CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
Chronic Illness Management - CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 2
- Comprehensive assessment and evaluation
- Designed to minimize your dependence on medications
- Personalized treatment plan
- Recommendations for supplements, vitamins, and lifestyle coaching
Wellness Consultation - CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
- Comprehensive and personalized wellness assessment
- Recommendations to achieve optimal wellness through vitamins, supplements
and lifestyle coaching
Initial Consultation: $400
Followup Consultation: $250
Dr. Allen is available to do presentations for professional organizations and associations, business groups, women's conferences and retreats. As a published author, Dr. Allen infuses her message of health and wellness in a practical and entertaining manner. Dr. Allen has a variety of topics she has created for clients that are ready to make your next meeting informative, practical, and healthy...naturally.
Please contact Dr. Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Examples of topics
The Healthy Weigh A mind, body, spirit approach to wellness. Highlights from my book on how to lose weight with practical tips and information you can apply to your life immediately with real life examples and experiences.
Should you go Natural? An overview of Holistic and Natural Medicine with my top 10 recommendations for supplements and vitamins you can apply to your life to prevent chronic diseases and improve your health.
Food as Medicine. Have you ever wanted to get off of your medications for Diabetes, High Blood Pressure and High Cholesterol? This presentation offers practical tips and solutions to manage chronic diseases with your food. By making smart food choices, you will learn to lower or eliminate your dependence on medications.
Patients come from all over Maryland, Anne Arundel, Howard, PG Prince Georges County MD including Bowie, Crofton, Upper Marlboro, Mitchell, Kettering, Largo, Hyattsville, Capital Heights, District of Columbia, Ft. Washington, Forestville, Brandywine, Tacoma Park, Greenbelt, Lanham, Seat Pleasant, Lanham Seabrook, Suitland, Oxon Hill, Clinton, Camp Springs, Temple Hills, Washington DC and surrounding areas.